Erudite is looking for an experienced SEO Consultant to join our team.
Who are we?
Erudite are a multi-award-winning Technical Marketing Agency, focusing on SEO, CRO and Data Insights for a variety of national and international clients. We work from the picturesque Hampshire countryside in a modern converted stable.
What’s the job?
This is a full-time position as an SEO Consultant. which requires a strong focus and understanding of technical SEO in particular. In addition; at consultant level we would expect applicants to have strategic business acumen and experience. Your job will be to identify opportunity to grow your clients business through the organic search channel. This could be tactical opportunity in the case of audit projects; or more strategic and long-term growth opportunity for our retained clients.
Activities will include:
- Identify search opportunity
- Recommend and prioritize fixes for technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Technical auditing including performance optimisation
- Analyse campaign performance, identify areas of improvement and iterate
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ campaigns are completed on-time
- Nurture and develop client relationships
Working with 2-3 clients (and ad-hoc projects), you will be their main point of contact. You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems, providing technical solutions as well as being client facing.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of SEO experience, at least 2 of which should be technical SEO specifically.
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site, and technical
- Expert level use of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Webmaster Tools, Searchmetrics, SISTRIX, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager and SEMrush
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Optimize (as many clients also use our CRO services)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
What do you get?
You will be joining a small, award-winning team with a passion for combining technical and creative approaches to solve problems. You will relish the high amount of responsibility provided by the role and will receive industry exposure, training and development.
Your initial salary will depend on your specific skills, qualifications and experience but will start within the £30,000 – £40,000 per annum bracket and in addition to the annual company profit share bonus, could see you taking home £50,000 to £60,000 per annum.
After completing a probationary period, you will receive benefits such as private healthcare and discounted gym membership, as well as internal and external training courses, team events and activity trips. Please be aware that you’ll need your own transportation to reach our offices due to the rural location.
Want to apply?
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30/04/2018, or better still, do something different and impress us with your application.