Erudite is looking for a Performance Optimisation Specialist to join our successful team of digital marketing experts. Based in Herriard, Hampshire, the successful applicant will work alongside our experienced Digital Consultants. You will be accountable for the technical integrity of clients’ websites and digital properties. To achieve this, you will have an excellent understanding of how websites are built. You will be comfortable working alongside developers.
Who are we?
Erudite are a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency, specialising in CRO, Technical SEO and Web Analytics services for a variety of national and international clients. We work from the picturesque Hampshire countryside in a modern converted stable.
What do we do?
Our primary aim is always to help clients grow their business online and maximise ROI. How we do this varies depending on our clients’ specific circumstances but will include a mix of technical and creative marketing lead by data insights.
What’s the job?
We are looking for a Performance Optimisation Specialist to join our growing team. As a crucial member of Erudite’s technical team, you will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver technical optimisation strategies for clients.
Activities will include:
Working alongside our production team to develop and implement technical strategies for our clients. Including;
- Auditing websites on all aspects of technical SEO
- Working with client developers to deliver audit recommendations
- Taking ownership of clients’ organic performance and technical integrity
- Helping our clients grow through sustainable organic search visibility
- Carrying out competitor analysis, gap analysis, keyword research, and other research projects as required
- Identifying problems with the conversion rate of client websites through analytics research
- Create test concepts to address issues identified in research and work with the Creative Director to implement A/B testing
- Preparing qualitative and quantitative reports on SEO campaign performance
- Staying abreast of developments in technical SEO best practice, and sharing knowledge across the team where applicable
Who are you?
Have a minimum of three years experience in SEO
Ability to write HTML code
Working knowledge (or better) of PHP, SQL or other relevant web technologies
Working knowledge (or better) of WordPress, Magento, and other CMS platforms
Understanding of Google Tag Manager
Have excellent knowledge of the market
Be able to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies
Be able to assess the performance of SEO activity using analytics
Have excellent written and communication skills
Be a team player that’s happy to take the initiative and drive strategies
What do you get?
You will be joining a small, award-winning team with a passion for combining technical and creative approaches to solve problems. You will relish the high amount of responsibility provided by the role and will receive industry exposure, training and development.
Your initial salary will depend on your specific skills, qualifications and experience but will start within the £30,000 – £40,000 per annum bracket.
After completing a probationary period, you will receive benefits such as private healthcare and discounted gym membership, as well as internal and external training courses, team events and activity trips. Please be aware that you’ll need your own transportation to reach our offices due to the rural location.
Want to apply?
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30/04/2018, or better still, do something different and impress us with your application.