Erudite are looking for creative-thinking, eternally curious SEO Managers to join our team. We’re a remote agency with team members across the UK. You could be anywhere in the world, but preference will be given to candidates on the most similar timelines to our clients.
What’s the job?
We require 2 experienced Search Engine Optimisation professionals, with well-rounded experience. We are willing to consider full or part time positions dependant on your needs! As we are a remote agency, this position will be working from home.
You will require good all round experience and abilities in technical SEO, keyword research, on-page optimisation and content-writing. Your job will be to help our SEO team grow our clients businesses through the organic search channel. This could be tactical opportunity in the case of audit projects; or more strategic and long-term growth opportunity for our retained clients. This is an amazing opportunity for SEO executives looking to move to the next level and wanting to work with National and Global brands.
Activities will include:
- Identify search opportunities
- Monitor, identify, prioritise and escalate technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Site auditing
- Analyse campaign performance
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ campaigns are completed on-time
- Nurture and develop client relationships
Working with 2-3 clients (and ad-hoc projects), you will be their main point of contact. You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems, providing technical solutions and content solutions as well as being client facing.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site, and technical
- Confident use of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, RYTE, SISTRIX, Search Console, Tag Manager and SEMrush
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
Whilst skills and experience matter somewhat at this level, we’re more interested in your ability to think like a (search) consumer. You should have an understanding of SEO as part of the marketing mix and a focus on creative ideas to drive content opportunities.
What do you get?
You will be joining a small, award-winning team with a passion for combining technical and creative approaches to solve problems. You will relish the high amount of responsibility provided by the role and will receive industry exposure, training and development.
Your initial salary will depend on your specific skills, qualifications and experience but will start within the £30,000 – £40,000 per annum bracket and in addition to the annual company profit share bonus, could see you taking home £50,000+ per annum.
After completing a probationary period, you will receive benefits such as private healthcare, social events (we’ve escaped rooms, been to Morocco, Kayaked with a nuclear sub and built a Death Star). Attend or speak at industry conferences and generally have fun learning more about what you love to do! We are a remote agency, however we get together for regular socials and as restrictions ease we plan have garden parties, buddy working and coffee shop budgets all in hand!
Want to apply?
Email your CV and introduction to email@example.com