Erudite are looking for creative-thinking, eternally curious SEO Managers to join our team. We’re a remote agency with team members across the UK. You could be anywhere in the world, but preference will be given to candidates on the most similar timelines to our clients.
Who Are We?
You will be joining a small team of senior consultants, with a passion for combining technical and creative approaches to solve problems. You will relish the high amount of responsibility provided by the role and will receive industry exposure, training and development. Erudite is our name and nature, as we provide business consulting to C level driven by critical business data. This is about more than keywords, this role is about understanding human behaviour and consumer intent by data. We use this data to create future-proof and revenue focused SEO strategies.
You will get access to tools, people and the answers you seek, to level up your own expertise. You will be well paid and receive performance related bonuses. You will contribute to the direction of the business, and decide which projects we work on as a team. You will be challenged, but always supported and you will achieve the goals you dream of.
As well as the usual benefits and up to 25 days holiday a year, you will finish at 3pm on a Friday, have private medical insurance and a therapist for coaching or self-development if you like. Oh… and you can work from anywhere!
What’s the job?
We require personable, business focused Search Engine Optimisation professionals, with well-rounded experience, but in particular, very strong technical skills,
At least three years experience and excellent abilities in technical SEO, keyword research and on-page optimisation. Your job will be to help our SEO team grow our clients businesses through the organic search channel. This could be tactical opportunity in the case of audit projects; or more strategic and long-term growth opportunity for our retained clients. This is an amazing opportunity for SEO executives looking to move to the next level and wanting to work with National and Global brands.
Activities will include:
- Identify search opportunities
- Monitor, identify, prioritise and escalate technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Site auditing
- Analyse campaign performance
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ campaigns are completed on-time
- Nurture and develop client relationships
Working with 2-3 clients (and ad-hoc projects), you will be their main point of contact. You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems, providing technical solutions and content solutions as well as being client facing.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site, and technical
- Confident use of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, RYTE, SISTRIX, Search Console, Tag Manager and SEMrush
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
Whilst skills and experience matter somewhat at this level, we’re more interested in your ability to think like a (search) consumer. You should have an understanding of SEO as part of the marketing mix and a focus on creative ideas to drive content opportunities.
Want to apply?
Email your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org