Erudite is looking for a Graduate Trainee (Computer Sciences) to join our successful team of Digital Marketing experts. Based in Herriard, Hampshire, the successful applicant will work alongside our experienced SEO Consultants. You will learn how to analyse websites and provide expert advice, guidance and recommendations to businesses seeking to increase website traffic and improve performance naturally.
Who are we?
Erudite are a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency, specialising in Technical SEO, CRO and Web Analytics services for a variety of national and international clients. We work from the picturesque Hampshire countryside in a modern converted stable.
What do we do?
Our primary aim is always to help clients grow their business online and maximise ROI. How we do this varies depending on our clients’ specific circumstances but will include a mix of technical and creative marketing lead by data insights.
What’s the job?
We are looking for a Computer or IT Graduate to join our growing team. As a crucial member of Erudite’s technical team you will be part of an experienced and skilled team working on the optimisation of a wide variety of client websites. You will be exposed to digital projects, UX, CRO and SEO. This is an ideal position for someone with a passion for the web that is interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
Activities will include:
- Liaise with clients’ developers to deliver site optimisation
- Assisting with testing and checking website build procedures.
- Implementation of the latest onsite Search Engine Optimisation techniques
Who are you?
- A degree in Computer Science / IT / or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of web design principles
- You have a good understanding of cross-browser compatible, multi-device web page layout development using the latest HTML5/CSS3 standards‐compliant code to produce responsive websites
- You are curious about all things tech, and have your own personal interest technology projects would be a great advantage
- A good understanding of how the web and Google works
- A high standard of written and spoken English
What do you get?
You will be joining a small, award-winning team with a passion for combining technical and creative approaches to solve problems. You will relish the high amount of responsibility provided by the role and will receive industry exposure, training and development.
Your initial salary will depend on your specific skills, qualifications and experience but will start within the £16,000 – £20,000 per annum bracket.
After completing a probationary period, you will receive benefits such as private healthcare and discounted gym membership, as well as internal and external training courses, team events and activity trips. Please be aware that you’ll need your own transportation to reach our offices due to the rural location.
Want to apply?
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or better still, do something different and impress us with your application.